Wednesday, February 29, 2012

From the File Drawer - January 30

Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far...okay, okay! It was a month ago, in my own living room. So picky about insignificant details!

Ahem. As I was saying, back on January 30, I don't actually remember what possessed me, but I decided I wanted green leopard spots on my nails. I also don't remember why I decided that if the leopard spots were green, then the base coat needed to be yellow. But decide these things I apparently did, because this is what the result looked like:


This was done with a base coat of China Glaze Solar Power (I assume I used two coats as that's my standard unless the polish is sheer or streaky and needs another coat for evenness.) The green spots were done with China Glaze Tree Hugger and NYC Big Money  Frost, and the black was China Glaze Black Diamond. I have a larger colour palette to choose from now, but at the time I had a basic rainbow of CG's and a basic rainbow of NYC, and whatever polishes I had leftover from my years of only occasionally putting some colour or other on my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment