Sunday, February 26, 2012

From the File Drawer - January 17

While most of my nail art is undoubtedly on my own hands, my best friend Vicki was lamenting one day over the fact that her UV gel manicure was growing out and she didn't have the money to get another manicure until pay day. So I invited her over to my living room for a Ro-style manicure. :) She really loved what I had on my nails at the time, with the taping and striping tape, but green's not a good color for her, so we changed it up in a different pattern with two tones of brown:


The beige is Mary Kay Mocha Glaze (a staple that's been in my stash for probably a decade) and the dark brown is China Glaze Unplugged, a rich chocolate brown that is sure to be a favourite on my nails for ages to come. We added the rhinestones in a half-flower pattern on her accent nails and she got lots of compliments at work for the next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment