Friday, February 10, 2012

Augh! More choices!!

Okay, I was originally planning to join the 52-week challenge over on RedditLaqueristas...but then I ran across Meisie's Nails blog today, and she's doing a 52-week challenge, but the themes aren't matching up. I was a little confused at first, then I got a few posts further back and she linked to the challenge she's following. It's over on I'm Still Thinking (which is cool, another blog to follow! :)

Looked over the themes on RedditLaqueristas, and compared them to the themes on I'm Still Thinking...and decided I like the Thinking ones better! ^_^ I'm just not artistic enough to come up with something with themes like, "Inspired by a Song," among others. So I'm now officially following Jenna Froggy's 52-week challenge. :P

Doesn't change my plan for this weekend, of course, since they're both calling for Valentine's Day manis (there's a shocker!) but the week after that, instead of "green", I'll be having corsets on my nails. *snicker*

Oooh! Oooh! I think I had a thought! Yes, yes, I did...now I'm sensing...a PLAN! I've already got this bondage nail design from Pretty Digits in my "art to try" file:
And now I'm thinking that I could combine that concept with a corset for next week...

**rubbing hands together** I love it when a plan comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment