Sunday, September 22, 2013

Woo Pig Sooie!

If you knew me personally, you would know that while I do actually love the University I work for, I'm not fond of the mascot. I think it's ugly. I would be happy to buy more UA pride wear if they had less of the hog on them. I have a single T-shirt that I found in a thrift store that has "Arkansas" across the chest in the school colors and font, but it's NOT easy to find University of Arkansas memorabilia without the razorback.

But for the first football game of the year this year, my co-workers were all ramped up about it, and everybody was encouraged to wear any UA shirts they had for the Friday before the game. I went a step further and did a manicure, just to make one of my co-workers smile.


I was really proud of my work on that razorback! Many people who saw it asked if it was a decal!

I'm not sure which white and red polishes I used for this other than the glitter, which is Red Dog Designs - The Engineer.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is an awesome mani!!! And Yay for Razorback and Reddogs ;)

    ReplyDelete