Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Glittered Flowers

This manicure was directly inspired by Dressed Up Nails. She posted a series of manicures using only the China Glaze Safari colors and they were all gorgeous. It helps that I already loved the collection, since I'm a huge fan of nature/fall colors, but her nail art using that set of colors that go so well together was great. I really liked this one:


But due to my extreme nubbins, and my continuing inability to draw TINY (though I'm still working on it!), I had to shrink the design a bit. I used a base of Zoya Karina, with dots of China Glaze Brownstone and topped with I'm Not Lion.


I took a lot of pictures of this one, trying to show off the gorgeous shimmer of Karina as well as the holo sparkle of I'm Not Lion. This is one of those manicures, though, that really had a lot more gorgeous depth to it in person than I could capture in the pictures. Which may just be the fault of my amateurish camera talents.










No comments:

Post a Comment