Friday, November 9, 2012

Autumn dots a-falling

You may or may not have noticed, but I have no clue how to title things. This is not a good trait in a writer. It's a good thing I don't make a living at it! Aaanyway, the falling temperatures, and falling leaves, have gotten me in quite a fall mood, so as all artists tend to do, I painted my mood across my canvas!


The base color is two coats of Pure Ice Magic, followed by dots of China Glaze Riveting topped with slightly smaller dots of Zoya Karina. And of course, you may recognize the accent nail - I put one coat of Nerd Lacquer Gorramit! over the PI Magic, and then added the same dots the other nails had, but sideways instead of vertically on the nail. Gorramit!'s yellow base tint with the variety of gold, yellow, and orange glitters, made for the perfect fall glitter accent!

There's not a whole lot more I can say about this mani, so I'll just put a cut-tag in here and if you want the picture spam, feel free to click through! :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment