Thursday, January 2, 2014

Flowers on a Million Dollar Mermaid

I have a few manicures that I did back before Christmas that never got posted for some reason, so you get filler posts for now. One of my polish exchange group sent me a Deborah Lippmann polish. I can't fathom spending that kind of money for a polish unless it was on someone's really high wish list, but I'm certainly not ungrateful! The reason I joined the exchange group was to get polishes that I wouldn't buy for myself, so I had a full range of colors in my palette whenever I wanted to create something new, and Million Dollar Mermaid definitely qualifies!


If I remember correctly, this is just two coats of MDM. I remember expecting it to be sheer and being surprised at how thoroughly it covered. As should be expected from a high dollar polish, the glitter spread completely evenly and no moving it around was required for full coverage. I used Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau and Primark Beauty Neon Blue for the flowers, along with one of my several different white polishes. For some reason, I didn't note down which white I used, so I can't tell you this long after the fact. ::sheepish grin::






No comments:

Post a Comment