Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Neon Tribal

I picked up a few of the Wet N Wild Pop Art Craze Collection when I was at Walgreens a few weeks back, and the neon colors just screamed at me that they needed to be used for a design I've never done before - tribal. I always admire crisp lines and sharp designs, and I've been practicing with making thinner lines, so I had to give it a try!


This is Wet N Wild Who Is Ultra Violet?, The Clock Strikes Orange, and Stand the Test of Lime, with Sinful  Shine Dark Room for the lining. This was one of those manis where you get it finished, and you want to fist-pump, it came out SO perfectly, exactly like you had imagined it. And then, of course, I smeared one of the nails putting on topcoat. Harrumph. But beyond that one little annoyance, I really loved this manicure! I only took pictures of the one hand, since I did the same design on both hands.




1 comment: