Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spotted on YouTube

Everyone in the nail art blog world seems to have already tried the technique of water spotting, and so did I a few weeks back. If you haven't tried it yet, go check out Cute Polish's amazing video tutorial on YouTube. The next time I try this technique I'm going to see if I can't go for Nail Pop's rendition of turquoise!

My underwear is Sinful Colors Purple Diamond, topped with random blotches of Pure Ice - Strapless, Splash, and some unlabeled purple glitter that looks like swatches I've found of Busted.

I didn't record which black I used, so it's either China Glaze Liquid Leather or NYC Black Lace Creme. I used straight rubbing alcohol in a travel-size mist bottle to add the holes in my black polish.


There's not a whole lot else to say about this manicure other than that it was fun to do! Pic spam below the cut...






No comments:

Post a Comment