Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's Electrifying!

My latest playdate with my friend V resulted in a really pretty peek-a-boo manicure. She emailed me a picture of a striping tape mani that she liked before she came over, so the only questions were color and pattern. V's favorite colors are fall - oranges, yellows, reds, bronze - it's her favorite palette and has the benefit of looking good on her, too. So after a few minutes browsing through all my swatch sticks, we decided on a base color of China Glaze Harvest Moon, followed by a coat of Electrify. Adding in the striping tape, we covered it all with a thick coat of OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, and she was literally squeeing over the results:

     

You know, we take a dozen pictures of V's hands, with different angles, lighting, and such, and yet they almost all come out looking exactly like this. I have no idea why I can't take a decent picture of her nails in any other position. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment