I did the flowers in white first, and then drew the red on it, and then the white lines. I used a dotting tool and some black to do the centers, but I dug into the polish just a bit to mix the red and black. It makes for a dark center without defined edges, which I tend to like for flowers.
I was really trying to work on the size of my dots. I've admired other people doing a spray of dots, where they start off larger and steadily get small. I did okay with the middle finger on the left hand, and the ring finger of the right hand, but the rest of the time they came out just as blobby as I'm used to. But hey, that's what practice is for! I'm improving, which is really the best I can hope for.