Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bronze Roses

As contrasted with my last post, I was really happy with this manicure! It came out nearly exactly as I envisaged it and I loved it. I just felt like a brown manicure, so I picked out a few shiny, sparkly browns and went to town.


This ended up being an entirely China Glaze manicure, not through intention, but just through happenstance. My best browns are almost all CG's, apparently! The base color is Fast Track, and I used Brownstone, Unplugged, Mahogany Magic, and Harvest Moon in various places to create the roses and dots.


I don't know if it was because I took these pictures when the sun was setting, or just camera responding to the glowing brown polishes, or a combination, but I had to adjust the color on every single photo of this manicure. They all came out extremely orange! I think this one below was the closest I came to the real-life colors, but I did the best I could on all of them.









1 comment: