Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Random Triangles

When I did this manicure, I was looking for inspiration, and I pulled up February's Tri-Polish challenge to see what the colors were. I haven't done the 3PC in quite a while. This month's colors were pink, grey, and brown, so I thought I'd see what I could do with that. I realized, looking through my myriad polishes, that I don't have any light grey polishes. I corrected that later that week, of course, but I didn't have a light grey for this day.


I started with a base of China Glaze Stone Cold, and I drew fairly random triangles in Sinful Colors Over It and Coffee. I love that brown, but it didn't show up as well as I would've liked against the Stone Cold. Still, I enjoyed the shine of the pink and brown against the matte of the granite color.


1 comment: