Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More Halloween Water Marbling

As I mentioned yesterday, I had two Samhain-themed watermarble manicures for you. This time I used China Glaze Midtown Magic, Primark Beauty Neon Orange, and Sinful Colors Unicorn for the marbling.



A couple of fingers accidentally got some slight double-dipping when my nail touched down accidentally when I was dipping another one. Oddly enough, those two came out some of the most gorgeous nails due to the depth of the pattern!



The thumbnails came out the most like what I was going for in my swirling pattern, but I can honestly say that I love how each and every nail came out on this mani. It's just gorgeous, and I loved wearing it! I didn't want to take it off, but I wanted more Halloween nails! :)

Picture spam below...











No comments:

Post a Comment