Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Marbling

It's the week of Samhain, so I bring to you my week of Halloween-themed nail art! For the first two days, I have two watermarbles that I tried. Please pardon the tip wear on these pictures - I took the pictures the second day, and for some reason they had already started wearing on the tips, which is not usual for me.


I started with a base of Sinful Shine Wisp on the nails to be marbled, and I used Barielle Aura Angora, China Glaze Coral Star, and China Glaze Midtown Magic for the marbling. My pinkies were done with straight Midtown Magic, and my thumbs (which I didn't bother to show) in just Coral Star.

I was going for a sort of candy corn type of pattern, and while it didn't come out as I envisioned (does watermarbling ever come out as expected?) it still came out pretty darned pretty. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment