Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall Marbling

My friend V really, really loves water marbling. And she's extremely excited that she's gotten the hang of doing it herself. I present to you, V's nails - my only contribution to her manicure was taping her fingers before hand and clean-up afterward...though I have to admit that cleanup involving red or black nail polishes is a BITCA.

I think she started with a base color of Desert Sun, and the water marbling was done with all China Glaze: Salsa, Brownstone, Riveting, and Desert Sun. I've found China Glaze to be pretty consistent for using in water marbling - if it isn't spreading easily, then your water's gone cold. It's never the polish. Sometimes I can use Sinful Colors for water marbling, and sometimes I can't, but China Glaze will tolerate the water getting a little colder than SC will.





1 comment:

  1. This is one nail trick that I still have never done! But I have Sinful Colors so, I might try it!

    ReplyDelete