Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 27 - July 4th Fireworks!

It's Week 27 on our year's challenge list, and for Americans, that means Independence Day nails! I chose to do fireworks on my nails...and I ended up with a total of 13 different glitter polishes on my nails! THIRTEEN! *grin* Plus a few loose glitters. It's going to be a foil-method removal, that's for sure. I started with a base of China Glaze Smoke and Ashes, for that tiny bit of sparkle in a night sky. Then I just pulled out quite a few of my glitter polishes, and just picked whichever one I thought would look good with whichever firework I was producing, one nail at a time. :) I'm not sure which polishes are one which nails, honestly, though I can try to work it out if you ask. In no particular order, this is the list of polishes which were sitting on my work surface when I was done: Wet 'N Wild Kaleidoscope, NYC Starry Silver Glitter, Sally Hansen Celeb City, CND Gold Shimmer, Essie A Cut Above and Set in Stones, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and All About You, Pure Ice Strapless, Zoya Karina, China Glaze Electrify, Windestine Rainforest and Star Light, and KISS Nail Art in Pink Glitter and Gold Glitter. And now, on to the PICTURES! I've got a lot of them, in different angles and shots, so I'll use small pictures here. Click on them for the good sizes, of course. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment