Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cauldron Pumpkins

There's not much to say about this manicure. I received Lynderella Cauldron Drippings from an exchange buddy and squealed out loud when I pulled it out of the package, and proceeded to do a happy dance in the middle of my living room. It gave my kids and hubby quite the laugh! I really just wanted to put the pretty on my nails, but I had to do some sort of "art" as well, so what goes with Cauldron Drippings? Pumpkins, of course!


I wanted to see what CD would look like over two different polishes, so two of my fingers have Sinful Shine Dark Room as a base and two of them have China Glaze Midtown Magic. The pumpkin is done in Sinful Colors Courtney Orange over SS Dark Room. You actually could see a slight difference between the Dark Room base and Midtown Magic, but it was subtle, and I don't think it came through in the pictures. But that's okay, because I had lots of fun just wiggling my fingers around from time to time to watch the sparkle!




No comments:

Post a Comment